"Priscilla Queen of the Desert" comes to an end on Broadway

One of my favorite musicals, "Priscilla Queen of the Desert", closed yesterday after 23 previews and 526 performances.  I was lucky enough to get the chance to see it twice during it's run on Broadway.  The actors are sensational and full of personality, the costumes are gorgeous and the songs are well...amazing.  I'm looking forward to the touring production next year when it comes to Philly.  I really hope it's just as great as it was on Broadway.  

Here are some of the pics I took outside the theater:
                        
(Posing with one of the stars, Will Swenson after the show)

 (Posing with an advertisement for Priscilla)






Comments

  1. Love this show. Saw it 5 times and was chosen to dance onstage with the company. Next stop is Chicage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 times! That's awesome!! It's one show I could see over and and over again and not get tired of. There's so much to love about it and the cast is great. I'm excited to see who's going to be playing in the touring production.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts