Human Nature at Hershey Theater April 25, 2012


Australian boy band, Human Nature, brought their Motown Tour to The Hershey Theater April 25 to a packed house.  Their set list featured Motown covers along with a few of their own hits as well.

ACT I
Dancing In The Streets
You Keep Me Hangin' On
Baby, I Need Your Lovin'
Just My Imagination
The Way You Do The Things You Do
What's Goin' On
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Stop! In The Name of Love
People Get Ready
Everytime You Cry
You Can't Hurry Love

ACT II
Please Mr. Postman
Earth Angel
Ain't To Proud To Beg
I'll Be There
Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
Get Ready (Instrumental)
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Ooh Baby Baby
My Girl
ABC
I Can't Get Next To You
Uptight (Everything's Alright)
25 Miles
Reach Out, I'll Be
 

Me with the guys before the show













Comments

Popular Posts