Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr In Concert

Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr of The Fifth Dimension came to The Strand-Capitol Theater in York, PA February 8, filling the night with nostalgia for many of the audience members.  Married for almost 44 years, they share the stage performing the songs that put them on the map along with a few covers and solos.  Marilyn at 69 sounds as great now as she did as she was during The Fifth Dimension's prime.  They put on a great show and show no signs of slowing down. 

--Set List--
Let's Stay Together (Al Green cover)
Up Up & Away
You Don't Have To Be a Star
Wedding Bell Blues
When Something Is Wrong With My Baby (Sam and Dave cover)
Stoned Soul Picnic
Easy Way Out
I Need You Now (Lady Antebellum cover)
Why Should I Care (Marilyn solo)
Steppin' In (Billy Davis Jr. solo)
You Are So Beautiful (Joe Cocker cover)
If I Ain't Got You (Alicia Keys cover)
California Soul
One Less Bell To Answer
Aquarious/Let The Sunshine In
Lean On Me (Kirk Franklin cover)
Love Train (O Jays cover)

Comments

  1. I'm 25 as well and I wish I could travel different places to go to concerts.....I love Marilyn and Billy and hope to see them in April in Houston. Thanks for sharing your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! You're going to love their show, hope you have a great time!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts