April Concerts!

Hey Everyone!!

Been planning out concerts in April and looks like it'll be a busy month ahead!  There were a few other shows I would have loved to seen, but the money/time isn't exactly there unfortunately.


 Finally going to be seeing the amazing Ms. Alicia Keys in concert!!  I'm still debating on whether I want to see her in Newark, NJ at the Prudential Center or at the Verizon Center in DC.  Either way I'm not missing out!  Looks like a great set list and I've seen some fantastic videos from the show, so looks like it'll a good time to see her for the first time.



These guys might strike some as unfamiliar, but to the gospel listeners you'll recognize them... The Gaither Vocal Band.  Every year I get my mom tickets for Christmas or her birthday to see these guys.  It's not exactly my kind of music, but they put on a great show and I've been seeing them since around '04, '05 so it's kind of an annual thing. I'll be seeing them at the American Music Theater in Lancaster, PA.


It's The Mac!  Probably the show I'm most looking forward to!  I saw them three times on their last tour in 2009, but this time out tickets are more expensive, so once will have to do.  Not sure what their set list will be, but Stevie Nicks has said they added "Sisters of the Moon" and will be doing a few new songs as well.  Philly sold out and DC had obstructed view seats, so I'm seeing them in Newark, NJ.


The last time I saw Gladys Knight was in 2009 as well, so this will be my 2nd time seeing the R&B legend live in concert.  She put on a great show last time and this time around she's coming to one of my favorite venues, The Strathmore in Bethesda, MD, just outside DC.  One of the highlights of her live shows is the "End of the Road" Medley...really hoping she'll do it at the Strathmore gig!


Last, but not least!  Country star Kathy Mattea.  Following in a pattern, the last time I saw her was in...yep, 2009.  She performed a free show at Long's Park in Lancaster, PA.  She comes to my area quite a bit and with the release of her new album, "Calling Me Home", have to see her live yet again. 



Comments

Popular Posts