Stevie Nicks "In Your Dreams" Tour 2012


July 3, Stevie Nicks came to the Star Pavilion in Hershey, PA and she greeted the audience by blowing them "chocolate kisses".  This was my 3rd time seeing Stevie solo and my favorite.  Not only did she look great, she sounded fantastic and was holding notes longer than she had before and even brought back the "wail" during "Edge of 17" that was missing from last year's tour.  You could tell she was having fun and enjoying herself more this time around.  I was going to write a long spiel, but figured I'd just show some of my favorite photos I took and the set list for now. 

Rock & Roll (Led Zeppelin Cover)
Enchanted
Secret Love
Dreams
Moonlight (A Vampire's Dream)
Gold Dust Woman
Soldier's Angel
Stand Back
For What It's Worth
Rhiannon
Leather & Lace
Annabel Lee
Landslide
Edge of Seventeen
---
Encore
---
Love Is


Comments

Popular Posts