Cher Dressed To Kill Tour Overview

CHER 
      DRESSED TO KILL TOUR
     2014

One of the highlights of Spring/Summer so far has been getting to see one of my all time favorites, Cher, 3 times on her current tour, "Dressed To Kill."

When she last toured on her Farewell Tour, I saw the show in Philly and twice in Hershey...she couldn't say goodbye and I couldn't either.

Well it's 2014 and she's doing her "Farewell Farewell Tour" and of course, had to see it 3 times again.  The first time I saw it was in DC and my friend had me write a review of the show-so not only did I get to see Cher, I got paid to do so...always a plus!

Check out my review here!
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014/04/05/gays-force-cher-show/

The 2nd time was in Philadelphia and third in Cleveland...Cleveland was fantastic and my favorite since we were close to the stage...my boyfriend said "We actually got to see life-size Cher"...I think that sums it up!

Cher announced more dates for the Fall and yes, I'll be trekking around the east coast to see her again.  No one puts on a show quite like her and each time there's always something new to pick up on.  Plus the 2nd leg of the tour will have new costumes!

--SETLIST--
Woman's World
Strong Enough
Dressed To Kill
The Beat Goes On
I Got You Babe
Gypsies Tramps and Thieves
Dark Lady
Half Breed
Welcome To Burlesque
You Haven't Seen The Last of Me
Take It Like a Man
Walking In Memphis
Just Like Jesse James
 Bang Bang Interlude
I Found Someone
If I Could Turn Back Time
Believe
I Hope You Find It
 
*At The DC show, Cher performed "Heart of Stone" 


Verizon Center
Washington, DC
April 4, 2014















Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia
April 28, 2014

 Quicken Loans Arena
Cleveland, OH
May 2, 2014













Comments

Popular Posts