Dolly Parton Blue Smoke World Tour 2014

Dolly Parton
Blue Smoke World Tour
Thompson-Boiling Arena
Knoxville, TN
May 28, 2014


--SET 1--
Baby I'm Burning Medley
Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That?
Jolene
Blue Smoke
Don't Think Twice
Precious Memories
My Mountains
Grandpa Medley (Give Me That Old Time Religion, Fly Away, On My Way)
Coat of Many Colors
Smokey Mountain Memories
Applejack
Rocky Top
Together You and I
Lay Your Hands On Me

--SET 2--
Better Get to Living
White Limozeen
Home
Banks of the Ohio
Little Sparrow
Lover du Jour
Hits Medley: 
-Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle To You
 -But You Know That I Love You
-Real Love
-Think About Love
Here You Come Again
Two Doors Down
Islands in the Stream
Nine to Five
I Will Always Love You

Comments

  1. I was there in Knoxville just a few rows back from the front. I had written Dolly and told her agent where I would be sitting since she received two of my books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts